The Iria Beach Art Hotel Naxos is located in the well-known seaside resort of Agia Anna, on the western coast of Naxos, at close proximity to Naxos Town (Chora), the capital of the island.
The hotel is built according to the traditional Cycladic architectural style and is situated next to Agia Anna Beach, one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in Naxos. Guests of the Iria Beach Hotel in Naxos consider it one of the most charming Naxos Hotels.
Wheelchair user friendly. The hotel does not offer parking. Guests coming by car, leave the luggage and park in a parking lot at 100 meters distance from the hotel. The rooms suited on the ground floor and not need elevator. The entrance to the hotel is flat (no steps). The restaurant is accessible, that means we can go up there with no stairs (there is also a shared Disabled WC). Bathrooms in rooms are Flat, for easier wheelchair movements, with suitable handles. The rooms are on the ground floor of the hotel without sea view. The hotel offers 2 accessible rooms.
• a reception desk (operating hours: 08:00 to 24:00)
• maid service 2 times a day
• laundry/dry cleaning
• home-made buffet breakfast prepared with local Naxian products
• fax transmittal
• car, motorbike and bicycle rental
• ticketing services
• tour and excursion booking
• information and assistance
• wireless internet access
• massage sessions (upon request)
• hair dresser’s services (upon request)
• manicure/pedicure (upon request)
• doctor on call
• beach towels